Job opportunities with Children in Scotland
Children in Scotland is the collective voice for:
- children, young people and families in Scotland; and
- organisations and businesses that have a significant positive impact on children’s lives.
We are an influencing and membership organisation, comprised of representatives from the voluntary, public and private sectors.
Senior Policy Officer (Participation and Engagement)
- Hours: Full Time (35 hours a week)
- Salary: £27,828 - £31,689
- Location: Edinburgh
- Children in Scotland's purpose is to help Scotland become a world leader in securing the wellbeing of every child and improving the quality of every childhood. This Senior Policy Officer (Participation & Engagement) post will have a key role in supporting the participation of children and young people in our work, and will contribute to our wider objectives to improve children’s lives.
- Important aspects of this role will include developing and managing various participation and engagement activities and projects and leading the ongoing development of our Children & Young People’s Advisory Group. The successful individual will also contribute to Children in Scotland’s core policy work, particularly in the areas of child rights and equalities.
- You will have experience of participation and engagement work with children and young people, highly developed communication skills and knowledge of the children’s policy landscape.
- Closing date: noon, Monday 14 August 2017
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 22 August 2017
- Please click here for further details and to apply.
We are always looking for new CPD trainers. Please send your CV with details of your experience, and information about the course/s you can offer to email@example.com
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process
Additional documents relating to the recruitment process:
- Verification Statement
- Self-Disclosure Statement for Applicants
- Self Disclosure Form - an example
- Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy
- Policy on the Secure Handling, Use, Storage and Retention of Disclosure Infromation
If you have any questions regarding these documents or the recruitment process in general, please contact the recruitment team on 0131 313 2322 or at firstname.lastname@example.org