Join Children in Scotland
Becoming a Children in Scotland member means adding your voice to an influential network of more than 500 voluntary, statutory and professional organisations and individuals.
We represent around 10,000 individuals and professionals working with children, young people and their families in Scotland.
Membership give you a chance to help shape policy and legislation and change the lives of children and families for the better.
Here are some of the key benefits of membership:
- Help inform responses to Scottish Government and other consultations
- Be part of Scotland’s Children’s Sector Forum, to debate and directly influence policy which will impact on the lives of children
- Invitations to exclusive member only events
- Discounts on seminars, conferences, workshops and training as well as publications and magazines
- Access to a free legal helpline offering support and advice - 0131 240 0777
- Free publications including Children in Scotland bimonthly magazine – print and digital versions
- News and policy information including:
* Our Daily News & Update e-mailed direct to your inbox
* Regular policy updates and analysis
* Exclusive member briefings and downloadable resources
- Free grant support and training
Children in Scotland offers special ‘Club Membership’ promotions through similar membership organisations. This means that we can offer your members an exclusive rate to also become members of Children in Scotland, thus giving them access to all of the benefits that being a member of Children in Scotland brings – but at a discounted rate.
‘Club Membership’ will only be offered to organisations that are already members of, or are in the process of joining, Children in Scotland.
For more information about membership contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 313 2322.