Join Children in Scotland
Becoming a Children in Scotland member adds your voice to an influential network of almost 500 voluntary, statutory and professional organisations and individuals.
We represent around 10,000 individuals and professionals working with children, young people and their families in Scotland.
Key benefits of membership:
- Collaborate with other members and influence policy to improve children's lives
- Take advantage of free training and events, plus discounts across our extensive programme of professional development (Download our latest professional development guide here)
- Receive six issues of our bimonthly Children in Scotland Magazine for topicl child policy analysis, news, interviews and updates on legislation, research and best practice
- Receive a 10% discount on bespoke in-house training, tailored to your needs and delivered to your door
- Receive free legal advice from Gillespie Macandrew on a range of issues including contracts, procurement, fundraising and legacies, employment law, dispute resolution and tax
- Access exclusive member briefings on a range of child policy issues
- Get access to grant and funding information for your projects
- Advertise your vacancies free of charge on the Children in Scotland website
- Receive our Daily News and Update direct to your inbox every weekday.
For more information about membership contact the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 313 2322.