Inspire to achieve
Supporting all children to develop and reach their potential: Enquire 2015
This is a free event. At checkout, please select 'pay by invoice' option to allow your booking to be processed.
Based at Park Mains High School in Erskine, the 2015 Enquire conference will explore how we currently support all children to reach their potential and ensure that barriers to learning do not become barriers to achievement.
In the context of the raising attainment agenda we will look at what needs to be considered to help pupils with additional support needs develop and achieve their aspirations.
Come to this event to:
• Reflect on our individual and collective responsibilities to broaden aspirations and address inequalities in education
• Consider how we provide children and young people with opportunities to consider and develop their aspirations
• Learn what Renfrewshire and other authorities are doing to improve educational outcomes for all pupils
• Hear from pupils about what makes a difference
• Discuss the opportunities and challenges of implementing the current legislation and policy framework.
Who should attend
Teachers, ASN staff and others who are involved in supporting all children and young people to develop and reach their aspirations.